Established in 2007 Macalister Earthmoving is a family owned and operated, with over 30 years experience, hire provider of heavy earthmoving plant & skilled operators. Our head office is located in Maffra, Gippsland.
Macalister Earthmoving specialise in contract work and have completed a large portfolio of work for Government departments and the construction industry. They are also licenced Demolition Contractors and members of The Building Practitioners Board and Civil Contractors Federation, (CCF).
With a well maintained fleet and a highly skilled and experienced team we have earned an impressive reputation for our work.
We have an extensive range of earthmoving equipment, buckets & attachments including: Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Dump Trucks, Dozers, Graders, Mobile screening plant, Trucks. The machines are regularly risk-hazard assessed & maintained in our own workshop facility to the highest standards.
We are licenced Demolition contractors. We also have two quarries, supplying large beaching rock & decorative river garden stone. We also have a re-cycling concrete plant supplying crushed concrete
- All types of earthworks with laser accuracy.
- Commercial and Residential Demolition Specialists
- Site Clearing, preparation & restoration
- Cut Fill pads / Final Trim / Battering
- Dam construction/cleaning
- No Trench Poly pipe laying
- Gravel & Topsoil Supplies / Decorative River garden stone/ Large rock for beaching works
- Storage & Recycle Dam construction
- Vegetation Management
- Tree removal/Licenced chainsaw operators
- Forestry works
- Fire Break Management
- River diversion/Restoration
- Flood remediation works
- Rock beaching
- Groyne installation/Fish ladders/Barriers